Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
What do you want for christmas?!?!? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

What do you want for christmas?!?!?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you want for christmas?!?!? Empty What do you want for christmas?!?!?

Post  valwiehl Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:57 pm

My mom told me to make a chrsitmas wishlist so here is mine...

1. New Celly )
2. IPod Touch > all the gadgets =]
3.Wii )

4. Some more aarows for my bow and aarow
5.New clothes. . . (mabey i should just ask for $ or giftcards instead...)
6. CANDY! cant go wrong there!
7. some targets or something
8.Some of those like guns for just shooting targets and junk
OR
some stuff to blow up
OR
some stuff to light on fire
OR some stuff to tear apart

9. A Big Stinkin Chunk of Dry Ice....
10. The new Maximium Ride book, should be out pretty soon... if not forget it....
11. New Windsurfing Board and Sail and stuff for that
12. Ski Stuff
13. A Dog ( like a golden retriver puppy or something )
14. Thats all i can think of..............

SO>>>> now the real ?question? is....what do YOU want for christmas? Post ur list here and mabey santa (or your parents) will drop by the site and check it out!
santa

Merry Christmas! rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

What do you want for christmas?!?!? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas?!?!?

Post  Spotty :] Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Cool! Let's see... I want...
1. A hot pink Nintendo DSi! But I already saw it in my mom's closet, I confess! Razz
2. A cool video camera to record podcasts with!
3. Pink bedroom slippers... Kinda lame, but I need some. happy
4. Hmm... A purse. I don't really have a good one.
5. Gift cards or $$$ to buy these DS games that aren't released until next June.
6. A wireless mouse for my computer. My current one is BAD... Neutral
7. Peace on earth!!! very happy
That's all I can think of right now... Hope I get it! santa rendeer
Spotty :]

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What do you want for christmas?!?!? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas?!?!?

Post  Hailey Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I already made my list...

1. Cell Phone my mom gave me one already
2. A video Camera
3. Gift cards for stuff
4. Jeans, i really need some new ones
5. Ipod Nano
6. ummm i think asked for some scrap booking stuff
7. a spring jacket
8. i don't remember anything else xD

lol, thats my pathetic list. lol.

I don't know what else to ask for Arrow

thats a cute santa smiley BTW
Hailey
Hailey

https://creationnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:36 pm

yea thats cool! i want some new slipeprs too now that you mention it,... =]
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:03 pm

I've got these slippers that are like really big a poofy and rainbow coloured x)

I wish i had a picture of them...lol
Hailey
Hailey

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:09 pm

yea right now my slippers are... black... wow exciting... =/
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:53 pm

I want a SOCK MONKEY!
Hailey
Hailey

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 am

I want my family to be togehter, have a good time, and for everyone to realize the true meaning of Christmas isn't gifts, it's Jesus. Good food, no frost or cold weather, and a lovely day.
*Crys
*Crys

http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotty :] Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:19 pm

You're exactly right, Crys! Thanks for reminding us! Very Happy
Actually, I want snow, because I hardly ever get snow where I live... What do you want for christmas?!?!? 587747

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 pm

No offense guys, but all of those are silly things to wish for! LOL [snow only comes when it does, i like snow, but only if i don't have to be the one to shovel it! LOL] but do we really all NEED iPod Touches , cell phones [for me comps are gud enough].... =]
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:35 pm

YES we need those! xD

(talking 'bout ipod nano here)
How else are you supposed to listen to music in the car, arena, or just when you wanna? And its not like the radio, cuz you can choose what songs you want to be on, whenever.

The Ipod touch basically IS a computer, but in your hand. Games, Internet, texting, music, its all you could pretty much want, but like 100 times smaller!! ^-^ (i don't want one of those anyways, too expensive)

I just have a phone cause of emergencies & stuff, i don't use it to text people all the time.

And slippers are good to wish for, nobody likes cold feet! lol.

So then Crys, what IS good to wish for?
Hailey
Hailey

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 am

OK, emergency phones are WAY dif, i thought you were like one of those text-a-holics! xD
Well, actually, i listen to talk radio, like Neil Bortz, and Clark Howard

Slippers, oh, xD i usually get those when it gets down to a freezing 70F, which was 1 month ago, it was like FREEZING 40F xP

I think we should wish for more meaningful things, i've realized, in the past 5 yearz, that I can do Christmas without gifts, and maybe just a tree, seeing it's artificial and reusable so we save money on it. But, i can go without the fakeChristmas and make do with Christmas Eve Service and walking around the Neighborhood seeing the Christmas Spirit.... to me that's what Christmas is Really about.
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  december. Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm

This topic just reminded me. I have to create two lists. One is for my birthday and another is for Christmas. My parents are going berserk. They keep on asking for my lists. DX
december.
december.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm

my birthday is 2 months away from christmas, well less then 2 months really, so once christmas is over, whatever i don't get, i put on my birthday list ^-^
Hailey
Hailey

Back to top Go down

Post  december. Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Hailey wrote:my birthday is 2 months away from christmas, well less then 2 months really, so once christmas is over, whatever i don't get, i put on my birthday list ^-^
Luckyyy.

I hate having my birthday near Christmas. D:
december.
december.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Yeah, my friend's birthday is 4 days before christmas D:

i feel kinda bad for her, and you december. Wink
Hailey
Hailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotty :] Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Interesting...
Yeah, I have a cell, but I'm only allowed to use it in emergencies to call my parents. And slippers are necessary. What do you want for christmas?!?!? 596180
Though I do agree, peace on earth is a good thing to ask for! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 pm

most of the stuff isnt nessecary, but if my parents are basiclly begging me for a christmas list am i gunna turn um down? no way !

This stuff isnt NEEDED, cell pones, ipods, even slippers haha.
But is your bed needed either, or your refridge or the computer (or labtop) your reading this off of? Of course not. We could live without this stuff deff. but christmas is a time when your family wants you to be happy and you want them to be as happy as possible. santa What's christmas all about? Yea, Jesus being born, IF your a christian or beleive in that, but if you dont, this is christmas. The happy feelings going around, good food, mabey even the gifts, but what is Christmas without Family and Friends. Christmas should be more like thanksgiving where we are asked what we are thankful for. Thats what I think at least. ... im just saying, im all for the giving of the gifts, but still try to think about all we have already, just becuase im pretty sure none of us our out on the streets begging... playing with a computer.

AND REALLY ... I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS ! =]
or my two front teeth, either works
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm sorry, i just believe that you should only celebrate a holiday if you BELIEVE in what it's for, like i'm not usually celebrating Rosh Hassana [sorry if i spelled it wrong =[ ] because i don't believe in only God.
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  december. Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

valwiehl wrote:most of the stuff isnt nessecary, but if my parents are basiclly begging me for a christmas list am i gunna turn um down? no way !
My parents cornered me and made me write down some things I wanted for Christmas. I only could think of one thing: iTunes gift cards. That's what both my birthday and Christmas lists are made of: just iTunes gift cards. DX

This stuff isnt NEEDED, cell pones, ipods, even slippers haha.
But is your bed needed either, or your refridge or the computer (or labtop) your reading this off of? Of course not. We could live without this stuff deff.
True, true.

The reason why we create many different types of technology is because of our laziness. We want everything to be faster, more efficient, and more convenient. ^^;

Then again, without our lazy nature, many of the things that we have probably wouldn't exist. XP

*gets back onto original topic*

but christmas is a time when your family wants you to be happy and you want them to be as happy as possible. :santa:
True, true.

What's christmas all about? Yea, Jesus being born, IF your a christian or beleive in that, but if you dont, this is christmas.The happy feelings going around, good food, mabey even the gifts, but what is Christmas without Family and Friends. Christmas should be more like thanksgiving where we are asked what we are thankful for. Thats what I think at least. ... im just saying, im all for the giving of the gifts, but still try to think about all we have already, just becuase im pretty sure none of us our out on the streets begging... playing with a computer.
The family should exchange gifts to one another to show love. That's how I think of the tradition of giving gifts. That's how my family usually does it, too. *hides from those who dislike it*

Yep, I celebrate Christmas because of family and friends. No matter how thrilled I am to race down the stairs and open up my presents, nothing will ever match to the feeling of being with my family on Christmas Day~~~~

AND REALLY ... I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS ! =]
or my two front teeth, either works
LOL! :D

Oh, and I just wanted to point out that wishing/wanting and asking for something for Christmas is different. For example, I do want to stop animal cruelty; sadly, that's not something that you can put into a gift box, cover with pretty wrapping paper, and put a big, fancy ribbon on top. It's not that simple. I wish it was, though. . . ;_;

Crys wrote:I think we should wish for more meaningful things, i've realized, in the past 5 yearz, that I can do Christmas without gifts, and maybe just a tree, seeing it's artificial and reusable so we save money on it. But, i can go without the fakeChristmas and make do with Christmas Eve Service and walking around the Neighborhood seeing the Christmas Spirit.... to me that's what Christmas is Really about.
Er, well, the area where I live is mostly Jewish. ;]

Hanukkah spirit, anyone? XD

*Crys wrote:I'm sorry, i just believe that you should only celebrate a holiday if you BELIEVE in what it's for, like i'm not usually celebrating Rosh Hassana [sorry if i spelled it wrong =[ ] because i don't believe in only God.
'Tis true depending on what you believe. :]

Many people who aren't religious celebrate Christmas as a family occasion, to express their love to one another, or they celebrate the coming of winter (Winter Solstice a.k.a. Yule) but have the same Christmas traditions (gift-giving, trees, etc).

Oh, and it's Rosh Hashanah. You were close, though. ^-^

Last edited by december. on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quotes. Sowwy. D:)
december.
december.

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

haha there are a couple jewish people where I live but most of the people around here I think are either Christian or they dont have religion.
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  december. Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:20 pm

valwiehl wrote:haha there are a couple jewish people where I live but most of the people around here I think are either Christian or they dont have religion.
The religious majority in my area is Jewish. XD
december.
december.

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:03 pm

sorry i spelt it wrong =P i'm not that aware of other religions sadly, most of the people in FL are Christian
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotty :] Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Yeah, I go to a Christian school, and there are lots of churches in my area. But there are plenty of people of other faiths around. Smile
The true meaning of Christmas is Jesus' birth. The gift-giving (and getting What do you want for christmas?!?!? 596180) probably originated from the Wise Men giving Jesus gifts. But friends and family are a very important part, too! rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 pm

*Crys wrote:sorry i spelt it wrong =P i'm not that aware of other religions sadly, most of the people in FL are Christian
haha yea my nanny is from flordia and she is catholic, which is a type of christian im pretty sure. idk much about catholics but i went to her chruch once. But i love in NY, a MILLION miles away so... not down there that much =]
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next