Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!

5 posters

Go down

Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! Empty Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!

Post  valwiehl Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi welcome to valwiehl's webkinz next top model competition!!!!!!

In this contest there will be rounds and each round you post a picture of your webkinz pet relating to the theme, and then at the end of each round, sadly someone goes home =( .
How do we choose who goes home? A handy dandy poll of course!
There will also be 3 judges who will let you know what they think about your pets outfit!!! Let meet them now! ------
THE JUDGES!
sunny Sunny:
Sunny is one of our lovley judges! She loves anything bright and creative!
alien Aaron the Alien:
He loves neon colors and futuristic designs! He is deff one of the trend setters in the world of fashion.
afro Slick:
He is cool hip and trendy, always sporting a pair of black shades, (inspired by the blues brothers), Slick will always give you extra points for sunglasses. =]

*** The person who gets the most votes each round will gain immunity in the next round! - you cant get it on the last round obviously, and you cant get it two rounds in a row.***

NOW here is a form you have to fill out to join!!!!

Webkinz ID:
Name of Pet:
Type of Pet:
Gender of Pet:
Picture of Pet:

The first round is just an entry round, so your pet can be wearing whatever they want. The quality of your pictures are also taken into account and feel free to use my shop, Hollywood Graphics to help you out.

PRIZES:::::

1st Place:
-A WEBKINZ DRAGSTER!!!!
-A Recipe Kinzstyle Peice of Clothing. (Random Selection)

2nd Place:
-True Fan Soccer Wallpaper
-A Recipe Kinzstlye Peice of Clothing (Random Selection)

3rd Place:
-A Recipe Kinzstle Peice of Clothing. (Random Selection.)

So Sign Up today for a chance in the game!
Only 15 people can sign up... so enter today!
OUR CONTESTANTS:::

1. Ciara with Halley
2.*Crys with Cana

And here are some rules:::: ughh.... gotta have um!

-No complaining if you lose a round... =/ sorry. but not everyone can win....
-Stay committed
-No complaining about the rounds.
-Kinzstlye IS allowed, but will not nessicarilly get you more points.
-No being rude to other contestants
-ABSOLUTEY NO SWEARING

*Failure to obey the rules may result in being kicked out of the competition.
(Unless of course your complaining about losing a round...) haha

SO>>>>

WHO SMELLS COMPETITION IN THE AIR?!?
I know I do! Sign up Today!

Last edited by valwiehl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! Empty Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!

Post  valwiehl Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm

accually im just gunna make it 10 people becuase we only have like 27 or so members, and probably not all of you have webkinz. But please join!
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! Empty Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!

Post  Hailey Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm

I might join Very Happy
Hailey
Hailey

https://creationnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Webkinz ID -private-
Name of Pet: Halley
Type of Pet: Hippo
Gender of Pet: Female
Picture of Pet: Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! 1yrg2d
Halley is playing happily in the backyard. It is a bit wet out though.
Ciara
Ciara

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 pm

[banner from a shop on WT that i have]
The peppermint puppy is mine, i'd like to submit herWebkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster! 1z39d0y
Webkinz ID: --secretive==
Name of Pet: Cana
Type of Pet: Peppermint Puppy
Gender of Pet: Gal
Picture of Pet: View banner
*Crys
*Crys

http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

ok thanks for entering guys =]

i dont want to start until we get more people though
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:01 pm

anyone else want to join??? if i dont get at least like 5 ppl im just gunna cancel. sorry
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotty :] Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

I might join tomorrow! Very Happy
Spotty :]
Spotty :]

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm

ok that would be cool! how about just 5 people for us to start... ?
Ik thats not really alot, but hey
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey can someone close this thread?
Becuase no one is joining. I think im going to make a new contest though.
Thank You!
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down