Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;)

4 posters

Go down

What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) Empty What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;)

Post  Spotty :] Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 pm

I saw the thread "What do you want for Christmas?'' and I decided that we also should think about giving. So, what are you giving people? Here's my list--
Mom- ornament, coffeemaker, coffee happy
Dad- $20 Barnes & Noble gift card
brothers- formal socks very happy
Grandma- writing report from school
Blossom (my cat)- pipe cleaner candy canes- He is crazy about them.
Casey (my cat)- "coupon" for brushing session

And I could add much more to the list. Why don't you share what you're giving this year? Smile
Spotty :]

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) Empty Re: What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;)

Post  Hailey Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:17 pm

My dad is getting clothes + a coffeemaker
Mom - Some nice shirts from a store called Reitman's & more
Bro - Hockey bag & Lego stuff
And i have 2 cats i just get them some treats and like a toy mouse or feather thing (:
Hailey
Hailey

https://creationnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;) Empty Re: What are you GIVING people for Christmas? ;)

Post  *Crys Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Pottery i made at camp
A singing santa for GD [grandaddy]
A perfume thingie for GM [grandmother]
Runnign stuff for daddy
*Crys
*Crys

http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 pm

I got my sister play dough, this microphone that sings songs, and a paint by number thing, and some candy
I got my mom this cookie thing and like a spatula and stuff
I made my dad a GIANT KIT KAT! (their his favorite!) haha
i got my brother this thing for when you put mentos in coke it goes like way farther.
And i made all my friends cookies and rice cripies, and got them all coloring stuff and i got one of my friends a pet rock,,, thats an inside joke tho =]
I got my brothers girlfriend some scrapbooking stuff
I got my neighbor this thing for her house and it has like santa and a penguin and i got her a buncha other stuff, and i got her cat some toys
I got my dads friends wife like a thing you put on your hands and it makes them all soft and young looking and stuff, and my dads friend a buncha coffee stuff... and i got their dogs some toys...

I still have to get my gramps something... and i wanna get some more stuff for my friends =]
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotty :] Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Cool! Glad to see that people are giving this Christmas! Very Happy
We just got my cats some toys, a bag of catnip, and a brush for the old one.

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down