Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
Clapping game you can play by yourself =] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

Clapping game you can play by yourself =]

4 posters

Go down

Clapping game you can play by yourself =] Empty Clapping game you can play by yourself =]

Post  *Crys Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

IDK if any of you guys know this one yet, but my friend taught me [aka we think we made it up..... maybe] and its fun!

Clap both hands
Put both hands on your thigh/legs
Clap both hands
Cllap right hand on your thigh/leg
clap both
clap left on your thigh/leg
clap both
Clap both hands on your thigh/legs

Repeat many times =] fun fun fun!
*Crys
*Crys

http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Clapping game you can play by yourself =] Empty Re: Clapping game you can play by yourself =]

Post  valwiehl Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:35 pm

haha fuN! i know a few clapping games like that , that i learned at a camp i go to sunny
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Clapping game you can play by yourself =] Empty Re: Clapping game you can play by yourself =]

Post  Spotty :] Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm

FUN! Smile
Yeah, I learned some clapping games at camp, too. I'll post one here later! Clapping game you can play by yourself =] 673355 Clapping game you can play by yourself =] 673355 Clapping game you can play by yourself =] 673355
Spotty :]
Spotty :]

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Ha, i know a bunch of clapping games. I bet some of you guys know this one..."Boom snap clap Ba boom snap clap snap boom snap clap boom snap clap snap Shhh....lol.

On Boom, you hit your chest, on snap you snap and on clap you clap. And at shhh you say shhhh. lol
Hailey
Hailey

https://creationnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valwiehl Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:22 pm

yea ik the boom snap clap one its wicked fun i can do it really fast and i can do it with some of my friends in like a circle. =]

do any of you know the one that goes by like 7's
all of it is done with both of your hands! =] cheers
heres what you do, *with 2 hands* on ur lap or table or whatever....

each number is a hit againist the table

1-2-3-4-5-6-7 Rest 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
then you alternate between hits you clap so its now....

1-clap-3-clap-5-clap-7 rest 1-clap-3-clap-5-clap-7

then ....

1-clap-snap-4-clap-snap-7 rest
1-clap-snap-4-clap-snap-7

then
1-cross hands and hit 2- cross hands back to start and hit 3-clap-snap-clap-7
rest
1-cross hands and hit 2- cross hands back to start and hit 3-clap-snap-clap-7

and your done! thats a tricky one.... mabey i can tape my hands doing it... if i have lots of spare time one day I will.! =]
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 am

Do you guys play '1 in 20'
you say '1 in 20 2 in 20 3,4,5,6,7 20, 28, 29, &30" and repeat with 30's 40's 50's etc etc

On '1 in 20' you cross your hands over your chest like mummy, then put them on your hips then clap them 2gether than clap the other persons hands same with 2, 20, 29, && 30
on '3 4 5 6 7 20' you cross your hands like a mummy, put them on your hips , clap together, then your right hand hits your friends right hand [to you it'll look like left] then clap them together again, and your lefthand hits your friends right
its SUPER fun!
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hailey Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm

*Crys wrote:Do you guys play '1 in 20'
you say '1 in 20 2 in 20 3,4,5,6,7 20, 28, 29, &30" and repeat with 30's 40's 50's etc etc

On '1 in 20' you cross your hands over your chest like mummy, then put them on your hips then clap them 2gether than clap the other persons hands same with 2, 20, 29, && 30
on '3 4 5 6 7 20' you cross your hands like a mummy, put them on your hips , clap together, then your right hand hits your friends right hand [to you it'll look like left] then clap them together again, and your lefthand hits your friends right
its SUPER fun!
Sounds confusing. lol. I'll have to try it
Hailey
Hailey

https://creationnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Crys Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:28 pm

A little confusing, the part my friends have problems with is singing the '1 in 20' part, they have hand movements fine! xD The trick is to cordinate your words with your hands
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down