Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :]

2 posters

Go down

Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] Empty Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :]

Post  Spotty :] Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 am

Hello! I am starting a contest because I need more characters in my story about Ongaria that I'm writing on here. Please check out my story to see the setting of it. If you win, you'll be a fairly important character! Also, you'll get a surprise on WW! Very Happy

So, to enter, fill out this form...
WW Username:
Character Name:
Character Physical Description (like appearance):
Character Description (where they live, what they do, etc.):
Sample Paragraph about Character (NOT descriptive):

Have fun and good luck! happy
Spotty :]

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] Empty Re: Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :]

Post  valwiehl Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

So, to enter, fill out this form...
WW Username: nuttypapa
Character Name: Leela Joilia
Character Physical Description (like appearance): Dark skin, Black/Brown hair
Character Description (where they live, what they do, etc.):Anna's best friend. lives on the edge of the forest with the traders to help around and cook food during the day. She loves the outdoors and loves to go swimming in a secluded pond near the trading sites.
Sample Paragraph about Character (NOT descriptive):
Leela ran through the forest with her deep brown bag full of vegtables. As she sprinted near the kitchen quarters she dropped five or six small carrots and two small potatoes on the ground and with two quick scoops they were in her bag again. She was late again and she knew the traders werent going to be happy with the idea of another late lunch. The second she spotted the small hut and raced inside she saw Anna with her hands on her hips.
"Wow. We better hurry up. Your lucky i cut out early on my shift today."
The girls raced around the room and 15 minutes later food was boiling in big tin pots, traded from the Germans.
"I have the most amazing this to tell you Leela-"
"let me guess... its about that German boy, whats his name... Natin...something..."
"Yes and his name is Nahtanoj."

and thats all you get from this excerpt. haha
i hope you like it and good luck with your story!
valwiehl
valwiehl

Back to top Go down

Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :] Empty Re: Spotty's Character Contest! If you win, you get a spot in my story and a reward! Join today! :]

Post  Spotty :] Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks so much, Val! Anyone else? Smile

http://www.theaelivepodcast.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down