Creation Nation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Michaela's BACK!!!
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm by Michaela

» WOW! 0.0 wow, wow, wow, wow, WOWWW!
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am by *Crys

» Mis-hap Camp
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm by Taco

» SirCluckzALot hug a pug
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm by *Crys

» SirCluckzALot
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm by *Crys

» Heeeeeeeeeeyy
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am by *Crys

» Hollywood Stars Graphics! Come get your next avvie and siggy!
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm by valwiehl

» Photography Contest!
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm by valwiehl

» Webkinz Next Top Model Contest! <3 <3 <3 Enter for a chance to win an exclusive Webkinz Dragster!
Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm by valwiehl

Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN

Go down

Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN Empty Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN

Post  sillybung Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome to sillybungs graphics school!!!!!!!!

About:

Currently I have a design shop and now I'm here to teach YOU how to make a few stuff! I teach stuff I did not even put in my shop!

FAQ

How do I begin?

fill out the form and I will post here saying you have will have your lesson in bla bla days

What programs do I use?

becuase I only have paint the only REAL program is paint, BUT I use lunapic to add effects! Smile

What will I learn?

Slide shows, siggies, avvies, relection and a LOT of others that are a surprise!

Will you give me home work?

Well, It depends on the lesson. If I give you an avvie lesson I might ask you to make an avvie for homework so you know how and what to do it.

What happens If I don't understand somthing?

Just ask and I'll give you an anwsers! Sillybungs school of graphics!! Come on in were are OPEN Icon_biggrin

How do you give lessons?

I will post them on this thread!

Now that FAQ is done just fill out the form to begin!

Form:

Any experiene:

Do you have Paint:

Easy as 123! Enjoy

sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down